''Expectation is the root of all heartache''.-William Shakespeare
This quote means that if you have high expectations about things or people you will be dissappointed because sometimes not everything turns out as you want, in my opinion sometimes you have to be wise and don't expect anything from anyone; because when you do expect things from people they usually let you down and that leads you to get dissapointed about people.
Why do I relate to this quote?
I feel related to this quote because I have been in situations where friends or family let me down by saying bad things to me, one example of why I am related to this quote could be when I fought with my best friend about a year ago; it was because she was complaining about my personality and about how it was, I got stressed and disappointed because I had higher expectations about her being my best friend and being there for me no matter what, it was hard in the beggining when we did not talk to each other in a whole summer just because our pride was bigger than our friendship, and I hated that; after that big fight I stopped trusting people like I used to, just because I think that anyone should depend on other person and I also think that no one should have a lot of expectations about someone.
REFERENCES:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/william_shakespeare.html#bQMhwLXWp4OCqEi4.99
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario