lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

Heroes of tomorrow

A heroe for the humanity is a person who saves or help people when they are struggling. They are fabulous because they make a better world and we sometimes see heroes everyday. They do not only exist in movies, series or that type of stuff. People that help others, is people that expect nothing in return, they just have the need of helping others because they just want that. As we also see in movies, the real life heroes also have superpowers, this superpowers are honesty, empathy and kindness.

An example of a superhero, is the missionary people that go and help others to believe in God and in the church. these people have been always so kind and they also have a lot of empathy for the people that dont have enough things to live. Just because of that, the missionaries bring them food, clothes, and simpathy. When missionaries go there, they bright these people's world by just showing there and doing activities with them. These people are an example for the world, because they go there without getting anything in return and that is amazing, they bright up other poeple's world and they feel satisfied by it. The things the missionaries do, make us believe that there still is hope in the world for a better humanity. The passion for helping other people and make them belueve in something should be in all of us, but now there is just a few of us that do it.

By the pictures I have seen of the missionaries doing this job, I always cry and I always say that my goal is to go there and make people happy for once. When I go to the social service it is something similar because I go there and talk to the old people, make them smile and I always feel good about it. People like the missionary group, should encourage other people to do it, it is one week of activities and one week to make someone's life happier. I have been touched by the pictures I saw, and also because seeing all the faces smiling is a great feeling for everybody. We should all take the example of these people, because they are a role model for everybody; also we should be thinking that we can be the next one to save someone's life or bright someone's day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario